My firm is a general practice in Elkton, Maryland with a concentration in criminal defense, divorce and custody, and auto accident claims.
I represent clients in every level of the Maryland State Court system and Maryland Administrative Agencies.
I have been practicing law for over ten years and I am successful because of the relationship I maintain with my clients and the courts and agencies in which I appear before. Clients are treated with integrity and respect for their needs, goals, and objectives. I focus on intelligent legal representation and pledge to listen to and communicate with clients.
I use the latest technology and cost-effective methods to provide services in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
My practice focuses on handling Criminal Drug Possession cases, specifically large quantities intercepted on major interstates, Criminal and Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Drunk Driving and Serious Traffic Offenses, Juvenile Cases, Real Estate Transactions, Family Law, Bankruptcy, Administrative Proceedings.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Certified Court Mediator
- District of Columbia School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Salisbury State University, Salisbury, Maryland
- Representative Cases:
- Image Fitness v. Justice (Maryland Court of Special Appeals)
- Board of Education v. Miller (Maryland Court of Appeals)
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Cecil County, Section on Criminal Law
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney's Association
- American Association for Justice
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Immaculate Conception Parish, Elkton, Maryland
- Council Member
- Cecil County Pregnancy Center
- Board of Directors